- A more traditional look for those who desire a totally wood cabinet.
- The top of the cabinet is wrapped with decorative molding.
- Wood slats, front frame and decorative molding are made of either oak or poplar.
- Top and sides are made of either oak veneer plywood or Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF).
- Available with a white painted finish (poplar) or a stained finish (oak).
- Fluting of frame available for additional charge.
- Sides can also be constructed out of poplar or oak with slats or grill inserted.
- Custom paint and stain colors available.
STANDARD MISSION IN WHITE
MODIFIED MISSION IN CUSTOM COLOR
WINDOW SEAT STAINED PERFECT BROWN
GOLDEN OAK WITH OPTIONAL
PICTURE MOLDING ON SIDE
At TomKat there are no “stock” sizes. All cabinets are made to client measurements and specifications.
No cabinet is too small or too big. We can build you one cabinet or completely cover every radiator in your home.
Call us at (973) 443-0544 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what we can do for you.